Saturday, March 1, 2008

The birth of Vid Central

I'm so happy that someone had came up with a way to consolidate the YouTube videos we want and display them in a user friendly way, without having to update the html codes.

I was quite tired of having the links to some of the YouTube videos that I posted here leading to videos that no londer exist. It took me time and effort to search for those videos and now some of them have 'disappeared', resulting in dead links.

Vid Central is a great place to view and enjoy all the YouTube videos that I've posted here so far and you can also find many more other interesting videos there. The search box function at the top left corner at Vid Central, is not just limited to the labels listed on the left panel. You can also search for anything that exists on YouTube.

Have fun there! I know I did.

No comments: